If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
The Extended Deadline for Late Poster Abstracts is Wednesday, 27 September 2017
The official abstract submission deadline has now passed. Invited abstract submission remains open, but oral requests are now closed.
The ComBio2017 Program Committee is pleased to advise that the poster abstract submission deadline has been extended as follows:
- Poster abstracts will be programmed within themes if received by Friday, 28 July and details published in the conference program on the website and the conference App.
- Poster abstracts will be included in Late Posters if received by Friday, 18 August and details published in the conference program on the website and the conference App (but will not be programmed within themes).
- Poster abstracts will be detailed as On Site Posters on the program revisions board at the conference if received by Wednesday, 27 September. The poster presentation details will not be published in the conference program on the website or in the conference App.
The Symposium Schedule, including invited speakers and selected speakers, may be downloaded here.
Submit an abstract for ComBio2017 via secure online form.
- Abstracts cannot be accepted without prior registration and payment of registration fees.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this page.
- Abstracts sent as attachments will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission is restricted to one oral or one poster communication per registrant. However, those registrants submitting an abstract in the Education theme, are also welcome to submit an additional abstract relevant to another theme.