If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
Invitation from the Chair of the Conference
We extend a warm invitation to you to be part of ComBio2020, to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC). ComBio2020 will be held in the recently completed and spectacular extension of the MCEC which offers the latest state of the art convention and exhibition facilities. Melbourne offers an abundance of budget priced accommodation within walking distance of the MCEC, along with numerous restaurants and cafes serving the widest imaginable variety of food. It is always an exciting time of the year for the those visiting Melbourne, with many sporting and cultural events, many world class museums and galleries, plus the Melbourne Aquarium in the immediate vicinity. ComBio in Melbourne in the spring of 2020 should be a must for all.
ComBio2020 incorporates the annual meetings of:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
- Genetics Society of AustralAsia
- New Zealand Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Plant Biology
- Developmental, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- Proteins, Peptides and Structural Biology
- Biochemistry and Metabolism
- Cell Biology and Signalling
- Genomics, Genome Editing and Systems Biology
- Evolutionary and Ecological Genetics
- Infection and Immunity
We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne.