If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
We are seeking expressions of interest to exhibit at the Trade Exhibition of ComBio2020.
The exhibition and conference will be held in the brand new extension of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. The meeting rooms and exhibition hall in this new extension are in very close proximity to each other, which will enhance the exhibition and meeting.
The program is designed so that registrants are encouraged to visit the trade area at all times whilst not in scientific sessions. The trade exhibition bumps in on Wednesday, 30 September 2020 with a "Welcome Mixer and Opening of Trade Exhibition" function to be held that evening. The exhibition bumps out after the lunch/poster session on Friday, 2 October 2020.
Incentives to encourage registrants to stay in the exhibition hall include:
- Lunches will be served in the exhibition hall for each day of the exhibition.
- Morning and afternoon teas will be served in the exhibition hall on Thursday with morning tea on the Friday (as above, exhibition bumps out after the lunch/poster session on the Friday).
- Dedicated poster sessions and "poster teasers" prior to the poster sessions will be held in the exhibition hall for each day of the exhibition.
- We will be running a "Passport" competition – where all registrants are handed a "Passport"” when they register. They need to get their passports stamped by all exhibitors to be in the running for great prizes. This competition does encourage registrants to "cross the line" and visit your booth.
- The conference will hire significant furniture (tables, chairs, ottomans etc)to be scattered around the exhibition hall to encourage registrants to stay in the area.
The following companies have confirmed they are interested in exhibiting at ComBio2020 and a booth has been reserved for them:
- ATA SCIENTIFIC PTY LTD
- BIO MOLECULAR SYSTEMS
- BIO SCIENTIFIC PTY LTD
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES
- BIO-STRATEGY PTY LTD
- BIOAUSTRALIS FINE CHEMICALS
- BIOLINE AUSTRALIA
- BIONEER PACIFIC
- BMG LABTECH
- CAPELLA SCIENCE
- CORNING INCORPORATED, C/- Corning Singapore Holdings Pte Ltd
- DAINTREE SCIENTIFIC AUSTRALIA
- EPPENDORF SOUTH PACIFIC (double booth)
- FISHER BIOTEC
- ICT INTERNATIONAL
- INTEGRATED DNA TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
- INTERPATH SERVICES PTY LTD
- JOHN MORRIS SCIENTIFIC PTY LIMITED
- LABGEAR AUSTRALIA
- LABTEK PTY LTD
- LABWIT SCIENTIFIC PTY LTD
- LEICA MICROSYSTEMS PTY LTD
- LI-COR BIOSCIENCES
- MONASH GENOME MODIFICATION PROGRAM (MGMP)
- PALL AUSTRALIA
- PROMEGA CORPORATION
- ROWE SCIENTIFIC
- SAPPHIRE BIOSCIENCE
- SCIENCE ALERT
- TECAN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- THERMOLINE SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT PTY LTD
Cost of each booth will include
- 3 metre x 3 metre shell
- Fascia Sign
- 2 x 120 watt spotlights
- One x 4 amp power point with single outlet and on/off switch
- 1 x complimentary exhibitor registration*
- Morning/afternoon coffees
- Lunches on the two days of the exhibition (Thursday and Friday)
- Mixer function on Wednesday evening.
* Exhibitor registrations are only for trade representatives attending the booth. Abstract submission is not included in these registrations. Extra exhibitor registrations are gross $280.
Booths are $4,200+GST each and you also need to be a current Sustaining Member of one of the participating societies at the time of exhibiting. This is not a firm commitment until the 15% deposit invoice is sent on 20 June 2019 (which is non refundable).
Expressing interest to exhibit at this time means we will ensure there is a booth/s reserved for you at the time of sending out the deposit invoices on 20 June 2019. We will be in contact with all companies that have expressed interest in exhibiting in early June 2019 prior to sending out deposit invoices to confirm you definitely would like to exhibit.
If you require further information, or would like to be added to the list of companies that have reserved a booth, please email: